Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Baby stuff everywhere!!!

First of all, I am writing this post because I need to vent and the computer was the closest thing to me. So, I don't know what other moms in the world have to say about having baby stuff in their homes, but I can't stand it! I hate clutter and the fact that I can't hide them really bothers me. Don't get me wrong, I love that my baby loves them and is learning motor skills and everything, but they're big and usually have ugly animals and the brightest colors all over them. AHHH! I know I am exaggerating a little or maybe a lot but soon his toys are going to take over my whole house! I did try to hide them behind our couch so that when you walk in our front door you can't see them, but if you are in the kitchen yep there they are. Even though i told myself i was never going to be a mom with one of those houses covered with baby toys, I totally am becoming one! The funny thing is I know it will only get worse. The things we do for our little bundles of joy : )



He really dose love his jumparoo. He could stay in it for hours!
I guess its worth it : )

7 comments:

Amy said...

Sure! We'll add you to our list! We look forward to seeing you at the reunion, too! By the way, your family is so cute and I love how you've decorated your home your living room--don't worry too much about the toys though. It happens to the best of us:)

Shelly said...

I was way excited to see your blog. Well if you were to see my house you would feel a whole lot better about yours. We have toys everywhere. And I don't know what to do about it. SO yes as the kids get older and you get more of them it gets worse. I hope you can find away to get things hidden away. One positive. As they get older you wont need the big jumper and seats and stuff any more. And maybe you will be able to hide the small stuff easier. Sorry I went off. Anyways I can't wait to see ya!

j cubed said...

It's so great to see you guys! We are linked to you now!

Janna said...

Oh Courtney it only gets worse!

Kathryn said...

I am so glad I found your blog. Your little boy is so cute. I love babies there so much fun. But ya I totally have a ton of huge toys for Brynn. Luckily my in laws let me leave them by the couches or they would be all stuffed in our room.

Ashley said...

Courtney, I totally know what you mean. We constantly have toys everywhere and it drives me crazy. Sometimes it's hard to understand how someone so small needs so much stuff!!!!

Alyssa Griffeth said...

I couldn't agree more!!! It is one of my biggest pet peeves. :)