Sunday, July 13, 2008

Our little golfer!

Pierce has this fun outfit that he was just about to outgrow. It's a Ralph Lauren ensemble and comes with an awesome matching "newsies" hat. We aren't usually into cheesy outfits, but couldn't resist this one. FOUR.......

Sooo... Funny!
Who needs a Barbie when you have a baby to dress up : )

5 comments:

Brittny said...

very cute! we can't wait to see you!

Brasher family said...

He keeps getting cuter and cuter!! Hey, I was wondering what you guys were doing for Christmas this year? (I know, totally off the wall question...) Eric and I are trying to plan what day we'll come in, and I was wondering if you guys are going to be in Utah this year or Cali? Let me know. :)

Coombs Family said...

Are you still trying to sell your house? I have a friend looking in the area...

Tori said...

Love the outfit! Good luck with school and selling your home. That has to be stressful! I am so glad that you have a blog. It will be fun to read all about your cute family.

Janna said...

Hey guys!
I will definatley add you to our blog list. Yeah more blogging friends! Pierce is too dang cute in this outfit!!!