Monday, July 28, 2008

Beach Bums!

It is such a small world! While we were at Newport Beach on the 17th and 18th, we were trying to find a parking spot after coming back from dinner. We rounded a corner and I saw someone we might know, Andrew Lark. We drove by again and Ashley (Andrew's wife) was out there too. So we stopped and talked a bit. Small world!

We had fun at the beach and Pierce just about slept the whole time. He was out sleeping for about 3 hours while I just dug a hole. It was quite childish of me, but I hate getting burned. Pierce didn't like the cold water or the sharks! We did see a lot of dolphins just off shore which was really cool.


I kept my shirt on to hide my amazing muscular physique! Pierce too!
Not sure about the water
Our little Beach Bum sleepin away
We almost dug a hole to China!
So happy!

No comments: