I am very grateful and impressed at the care Court's parents had for Pierce. They rocked him to sleep, fed him, sang to him, and have really adapted to being Grandma and Grandpa. Grandpa hummed to him and now Pierce has been singing himself to sleep ever since. Thank you so much.
Monday, July 28, 2008
SO CAL! Baby!
I had a week off of work so we decided to go to California. We barely handled the drive last time, but Pierce has been introduced to these amazing "Dr Brown's" bottles. So feeding at our stops only took 15 mins instead of an hour. While we were there we went to the beach, went swimming a ton, Court went to Deniese's bridal shower, and I changed my oil.
I am very grateful and impressed at the care Court's parents had for Pierce. They rocked him to sleep, fed him, sang to him, and have really adapted to being Grandma and Grandpa. Grandpa hummed to him and now Pierce has been singing himself to sleep ever since. Thank you so much.
It was really fun in the family pool. Everyone is learning how to swim and dive. Derek, I am sorry I threw you into the air and you landed on your head!
I am very grateful and impressed at the care Court's parents had for Pierce. They rocked him to sleep, fed him, sang to him, and have really adapted to being Grandma and Grandpa. Grandpa hummed to him and now Pierce has been singing himself to sleep ever since. Thank you so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment