Friday, August 15, 2008

Aspen Grove

"Summer time and the livin' is easy!!!"

I think everyone's blog takes a break during the summer. We have been so busy with family, reunions, and work that there hasn't been time to sit down together and put anything here. We apologize to all those that were waiting anxiously to what we have been doing! JK. We had our Bunker 2008 Family Reunion at Aspen Grove and it was a lot of fun. We went swimming, fishing, rock climbing, and played baseball, basketball, mini golf, and badminton. We ate a whole lot of food and were happy to get to know everyone. I was especially pleased to get to know Courtney's aunts, uncle, and cousnins better.
Family at the dinning hall

More family at the dinning hall : )

Shuffleboard

Getting ready to go Rock climbing!

Britt (my sis) reppeling down the rock climbing course!

We all went to the Provo Temple one day as a family.

How cute! Dad does so well with Pierce.

This was supposed to be a scenery shot, but watching grandma beat Steve in badminton is cool too!!
We competed in a 3 on 3 basketball tournament up there and won our first game, but lost the second. They had an old guy that would just foul Steve everytime so it would take us 3 possessions just to shoot the ball. We just got really tired.

If you haven't been to Aspen Grove, then you should at least pass by. It is past Sundance on the backside of Mt Timpanogos. Everything was really well prepared including the food.

Can't wait till the next reunion!

1 comment:

Johnson said...

I was at Aspen Grove 11 years ago. It has change a bit since I was there last. I love the pics. It looks like you all had a blast. Did they have a talent show at all? And if they did, did you do anything for it.