Our poor baby
Even though we had a wonderful time in Aspen Grove (our family reunion), right when we got back home Pierce came down with his first illness. He was so unhappy. It first stared out with a stuffy nose which made it hard for him to breath. Then after a sleepless night for all of us, we took his temperature and found that it was 102!!! My poor babe! I felt so bad for him.
On a good note Pierce is getting better since he broke his fever. Yay! : ) He now only needs to get over his stuffy nose so that we can say good riddance once and for all to his first time getting sick.
2 comments:
Hi Courtney! It's your cousin Heather! Late Congrats on having your baby! So sorry that he's been sick,but I'm glad he's feeling better. We have a blogspot too but we have it set to private so if you could send me your e-mail address at thomsclan@comcast.net then I'll send you and invite to it! We should get together!
Courtney it's Brittany Spilker (Hatch)...Oh my gosh how are you. I don't even know how I found you but I did!! You look great and your little guy is a doll isn't being a mom the best. Oh I miss you tell your fam hi:)
Post a Comment