Monday, August 25, 2008

MBA ORIENTATION

So, I am now 4 days into MBA Orientation.  It has been good to get started and meet everyone, but I am really waiting to jump into the work.  I was happy to have Curtis Heyman in my group because I knew his brother Chris and they are friends of the Larks, so we had that connection.  Everyone in my group is laid back and ready to get started so that is nice.

We went out to Camp Willams by the point of the mountain and did some leadership training.  I fell completely in the water and "died".   It took us a little too long to figure out that we needed to just listen to our leader so we didn't score so high in that department.  We did a lot better towards the end.  

The other first few days were full of instruction and team dynamics which was a little overwhelming the first few days.  Today was short and sweet so that was much better.  I am really looking forward to school, but am hoping the best and expecting the worse.

Chris

1 comment:

j cubed said...

Good luck with the program and congrats on getting in!!