So I was always a tiny bit jealous when I started to see everyone's photos online since they had digital photos of their wedding. I got married before photographers did digital copies for clients. So I figured that life would go on and that I would just continue to "dream". Little did I know that my wedding photographer just started selling copies to his clients. So as soon as I heard the great news I called him and just received a digital CD of all our wedding pics!!! So here they are in all their Glory. And sorry there really is a ton of them
I'm glad you peaked at our blog....I actually have two friends that are photographers here in Utah.
Becky Earl - she just moved to UT from Las Vegas. She took the kids pictures back in October. You can check my blog archives for those. http://www.beckyearlphotography.com/
Michelle Krainich - She just took the most recent ones. http://www.shellygellerphotography.com/
They are both really good, but have a bit different style. Let me know if you want me to talk to them for you.
Becky is AMAZING! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos she took of my kids. I talked to her a few weeks ago and I think they were moving either this week or last. I will call her and find out...we have been meaning to get together once she is up here. I told her I was spreading the word about her work since she will need to build up her UT client list and she was happy to hear that. When were you wanting your pics done? I could call her to see what her schedule is and how soon she will be taking new clients.
I hear you are an etsy fan? Isn't it the most addicting site?
3 comments:
Those wedding photos are gorgeous!
I'm glad you peaked at our blog....I actually have two friends that are photographers here in Utah.
Becky Earl - she just moved to UT from Las Vegas. She took the kids pictures back in October. You can check my blog archives for those.
http://www.beckyearlphotography.com/
Michelle Krainich - She just took the most recent ones.
http://www.shellygellerphotography.com/
They are both really good, but have a bit different style. Let me know if you want me to talk to them for you.
Becky is AMAZING! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos she took of my kids. I talked to her a few weeks ago and I think they were moving either this week or last. I will call her and find out...we have been meaning to get together once she is up here. I told her I was spreading the word about her work since she will need to build up her UT client list and she was happy to hear that. When were you wanting your pics done? I could call her to see what her schedule is and how soon she will be taking new clients.
I hear you are an etsy fan? Isn't it the most addicting site?
I'm so glad you finally got your digital photos! they look so good:) You were such a beautiful bride (still are:)!!!
Post a Comment