Friday, March 13, 2009

Company Name

I am having a hard time nailing down a name for my little baby design company. This is what we have come up with so far...

BabyHood
Designer Baby
Little B&G (Boy & Girl)
Classy Baby
Sweet Rides
Baby Chic
Chic Baby

We really need your help. Let us know what you like best or if you have a creative name make a comment.

Thanks!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Court! All of your creations look so great! You are so creative and those fabric combos are so cute! I'm gunna have to have you help me decorate my entire nursery when I have the baby:) I like the names BabyHood and Little B&G. Are you going to create an Etsy shop? Or just create a blog to sell them on? Great job Court! It all looks so great!

Brittany said...

Wow you're talented. Those names are all cute but I really like Little B&G. Are you gonna have a website or are you gonna sell them to stores? Good luck that's so fun!

Brittny said...

those new ones look so cute! I love them! you are a pro! I love all the names! I agree with the little b&g and babyhood.

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

I totally like the name Little B&G. So adorable! And your stuff is so creative!