Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hope you like it

This is a light pink and white damask carrier cover and matching wipe case. I put this together today for my mom since she is planning on giving this to a friend in her ward at her baby shower. Hope you like it mom!!! And I hope your friend will too!

side view
front view
The under lining is made out of the same material as the bows
matching diaper wipe case

4 comments:

AshleyS said...

courtney, your stuff is darling. i'm loving the car seat cover. i'm having a boy in june and wondering if you by any chance have any black and white damask fabric. i love the pink one you did for your mom and would love it in black and white. if not, what other colors in the damask fabric do you have? just wondering. let me know! ps. if you want to just email me, my email is ashleySspencer@gmail.com.

Alyssa Griffeth said...

I think this one is my favorite! If I am lucky enough to have another girl, I will totally be buying one just like this!

Brittny said...

very very cute!!!! who is having a shower?.... see you for dinner!

Brasher family said...

Cute stuff Cort!