I am trying to start up MY VERY OWN LITTLE COMPANY!!! I have had so many fun ideas going through my head of how fun it would be to make some of the stuff I see in stores, but with my own spin or twist on them. I never really fall in love with the fabric they use or what little critters they add to them. So... I decided to take it into my own hands and start my own little company! I will need feedback on what you think, if you would buy them, or what patterns you like the best. I would just love to have only 10 fabrics to use all together, 5 boy and 5 girly ones. I also am trying to come up with a company name and will start a blog up soon to post these on. However in the meantime the family blog will have to do :)
These are my chic diaper wipes cases.
These are a fun and stylish way to clean up messes while making the job a little more enjoyable! You not only can use these for your little ones but also you can put them in your car for any spills or clean ups that are bound to happen on-the-go. Some moms have even used it as a way to carry their belongings all in one place so they won't get lost in over-sized diaper bags.
These little gems are selling for $15
These are my Stylish Baby carrier/ infant car seat covers
These are to keep the wind and sun out of your little one's face. It will also keep the rain, snow and germs away. They also provide a nice safe environment so that your little one won't be overwhelmed by all the hustle and bustle of everyday life. It might even keep strangers from trying to touch your baby during those early months :).
I wish I had this when my baby was little. I tried looking for something like this in all the stores, but no one seemed to carry anything like it. I had to use a blanket and it was difficult to mess around with so... I decided to come up with this cover! The bows attach to the handle and won't fall all over the place like a blanket would. It also allows you to hold the carrier since there is an open area for your hand, unlike a blanket.
I added a ribbon to this one to make it more "girly" and cute! There is also the option of having a knot. I have a ton of other fabric to make up some different looks. I can also make a matching diaper wipe case to go with it. I also have a ton of other fabric to make up some different looks
I am planning on selling these for around $30
These are to keep the wind and sun out of your little one's face. It will also keep the rain, snow and germs away. They also provide a nice safe environment so that your little one won't be overwhelmed by all the hustle and bustle of everyday life. It might even keep strangers from trying to touch your baby during those early months :).
I wish I had this when my baby was little. I tried looking for something like this in all the stores, but no one seemed to carry anything like it. I had to use a blanket and it was difficult to mess around with so... I decided to come up with this cover! The bows attach to the handle and won't fall all over the place like a blanket would. It also allows you to hold the carrier since there is an open area for your hand, unlike a blanket.
I added a ribbon to this one to make it more "girly" and cute! There is also the option of having a knot. I have a ton of other fabric to make up some different looks. I can also make a matching diaper wipe case to go with it. I also have a ton of other fabric to make up some different looks
I am planning on selling these for around $30
Bows were added to these but for boys I would do a knot.
So FUN!!!
So FUN!!!
These are my shopping cart/ restaurant high chair covers!!!
These are what first got me going. Pierce, didn't leave the house for three or four days and the only place we went to was babies'r us in that time frame. I would always put a blanket down in front of him when he would get into a cart because of yucky germs or whatever could be on that thing:) But this time he thought he would be funny and kept pushing the blanket off the cart! So I let him get his way and we left it off for the first time. Within two days after our trip to the store he was so....sick! He was sick for a week, then he gave it to me and then I gave it back to him!!! And that is where I told myself I would never let that happen to us again! So Tada!!! My stylish cover was born. They also work wonders in restaurant high chairs.
I am planning on selling these for $45
These are what first got me going. Pierce, didn't leave the house for three or four days and the only place we went to was babies'r us in that time frame. I would always put a blanket down in front of him when he would get into a cart because of yucky germs or whatever could be on that thing:) But this time he thought he would be funny and kept pushing the blanket off the cart! So I let him get his way and we left it off for the first time. Within two days after our trip to the store he was so....sick! He was sick for a week, then he gave it to me and then I gave it back to him!!! And that is where I told myself I would never let that happen to us again! So Tada!!! My stylish cover was born. They also work wonders in restaurant high chairs.
I am planning on selling these for $45
*side note this is Pierce's cart cover so I customized it with the long ribbon on the right side to loop through his pacifier, sippy cup handle, or snack cup handle. This was to prevent me having to pick up his stuff after he dropped it time and time again all over the store floors :)
I swear I'm not lazy. ha ha
I also put in a side pocket to hold snacks, keys, wallet, bottle ,toys etc.
* It's kinda hard to see in this pic but it's inside the cart to the far left. The inside of the pocket is black.
* It's kinda hard to see in this pic but it's inside the cart to the far left. The inside of the pocket is black.
5 comments:
everything looks so cute court! and even better in person! I am so excited for all of the mommy's to be fashionable like you!:)
Yes, super cute! I love the green damask pattern the best!
WOW! I'm super impressed! I love everything!
Way cute stuff! I would totally buy it!
Oh my goodness Courtney! I love them all! I had no idea you were doing these. I make really cute binkie holders id you ever want to sell those with your comp.
I think we are going to go with Brody Dave Johnson.
Post a Comment