Monday, October 27, 2008
Pierce is all over the place!
Pierce is an Animal! He is not quite crawling yet, but rolls like nobody's business! He sometimes doesn't even take a breather between rolls. He just keeps goin'! He has just recently started to army crawl and is in to everything including the dog food! So it's about time to start baby-proofing the house since I also found him at the top of our stairs, looking over the edge contemplating on whether to master them or not. Ahhh.. good thing I found him in time or it could have been a disaster!
When I left the room, Pierce was on the blanket playing with his toys. When I came back in the room after rinsing my cup out, which took less then a minute, he was under the coffee table! He is one fast little man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ha ha he's adorable! as always:) thanks again for the fun night last night!
Wow he is getting so big! Already into everything!
Post a Comment