Monday, October 27, 2008
1st BYU game!
Thanks to my sister Britt and her hubby Steve, I was able to attend Saturday's BYU game! It was my first game this season and Pierce's First BYU Game EVER! I really wanted to go to at least one of their games but thought it would be impossible with Pierce. Surprisingly, Pierce was awesome! It was also nice that Steve loves to hang out with Pierce and helped out a ton. Pierce did so well and I don't even remember him being any trouble at all. He even was able to take a little cat nap during the game. The game was also crazy fun. I even found myself yelling out loud during the game. I really got into it, which really surprised me. Thanks Bee and Steve for an awesome time!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
no problem at all! we had so much fun with you and pierce! we were fortunate that you were able to come!
Glad you guys enjoyed the game.
Post a Comment