So anyone who really knows me knows I love Halloween. Even though I may not be great at throwing parties and cooking, Halloween is the only time I will go out of my comfort zone and have some fun! This past Sunday, I decided to attempt to make my mom's famous pumpkin casserole ( and yes, you get to cook it inside the actual pumpkin!). I also realized that we would have more than enough food for just Chris and myself. We then decided to have my sis. Bee and her hub Steve come and join us. So I threw out some Halloween decor on the table and thankfully the pumpkin casserole turned out great! I then decided to try out a fun dessert idea I saw on TV- eyeball cupcakes! So much fun! I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!!
2 comments:
Cute cupcakes! Good job Court! Everything looks super yummy!
Your cupcakes look great! I have always wanted to try a pumpkin casserole but it seems intimidating. Nice work.
Post a Comment