Well, here we are! We just couldn't resist the urge to start up our own blog especially with a new baby and tons of pics to share. In actuality, I don't like most social-networking sites like Facebook and Myspace because they seem more like a popularity contest and checking out who's hot.
We don't want to use this site to brag about what we are doing, but rather give everyone a glimpse into the life we live. Courtney will always share details about the family and the funny things Pierce does. I, on the other hand, will probably voice my opinion, state the obvious, and shock some with random thoughts.
We encourage comments, thoughts, and advice and hope that we can all have fun!
Chris
2 comments:
YAY!! I'm so glad you guys have decided to join the blogging world! I can't wait for you to add some more pictures so we can see how big Pierce has gotten! He is too cute!
Check out our blog...
thegriffethfamily.blogspot.com
-Alyssa
alright...we need to be added!! email me your email and we'll add you to our blog! yay...i am excited to keep updated on your cute family.
love,
steve and katie
skhoff@gmail.com
Post a Comment