Tuesday, May 20, 2008

American Idol Finale!

My thumb is getting tired! I have never voted on American Idol, but I thought Archuleta is going to need it. Unfortunately, all his fans are now fast asleep in bed, tucked in with their teddy bears, so I need to vote for the last 2 of the 4 hours. I have probably called 200 times and am now getting through more often as the night goes on.

You know what is really sad? Apart from a 25 yr old male being an Archuleta fan, is that he won't win after dominating tonight. I was so excited to see him ring up every song perfectly. But dialidol.com has a practical blowout for David Cook. I would hate to think it was for the 4 hour voting period, but its probably not. All those girls should know how to text up a storm.

I think I am going to convince myself that David Archuleta lost so that tomorrow I won't be so upset. David Cook has an alright voice, but I hate his growling voice that sounds just like Creed and lacks any soothing quality. Don't take my word for it, after all I am the worst singer. He also seems to be the most arrogant finalist ever. Archuleta would be a perfect male Hannah Montana, so the producers shouldn't feel upset. Good luck, Archuleta!

Chris

6 comments:

Johnson said...

Courtney, how are you girl? I found your blog through my cousin and then Britt. I watched last night I think it will be a close one. I hope all is well with your family.

Courtney Brasher said...

Honey, you are way too weird but i love ya! court

Courtney Brasher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittny said...

Brasher, i don't even know what to say right now, i'm speechless. My 16 year old girl cousin wasn't even into it as much as you were! HA HA!
Steve

Steph said...

Don't worry Chris-Derek loves Idol too. And we were both bummed that Archuleta lost. He hasn't talked in his sleep about it yet though..haha

Brasher family said...

Chris - Bro, I die every time I read your comments. Can I quote some of my favorites? "Soothing quality," "cheap and tasty," "my adrenaline started pumping..." I can feel your intensity.... LOL! Just wanted to leave you a comment after I read yours about my gang bandana. Careful that you're wearing neutral gang colors next time we talk....