Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter treats and 30 weeks

Today Pierce and I decided to be in a festive mood and try and put together these fun and way easy Easter nest treats. They were so fun to make and took like only 20 min. to put together. They are pretty yummy too!!! If you want to try them out they only took three ingredients! You just melt the chocolate as directed on the bag, then add the noodles to the melted chocolate, clump together in little stacks on a cookie sheet, then put three little candy eggs in the center. Pop them in the fridge for 10 min and your done! Below are some pics of our day. We might even share these with some of our friends and neighbors for a nice small easter treat. That is if we don't eat them all ourselves:)

And Below is a pic of me two weeks ago at 30 weeks.
I didn't want to dedicate another whole post on me and my belly. Since the only thing that's changing is that I'm getting bigger and bigger each day. The funny thing is that I was a little bit smaller than this when I delivered Pierce. I don't know if I even dare try for a third since I hear with each one you get bigger and bigger each time. yikes

5 comments:

Brittny said...

court! those nests are soooo yummy, I've had them before. you and pierce did a great job, they look SUPER cute! and i love those pics of pierce:).. I can't believe how tiny you are still! just a few more weeks and we will get to hold little girlie brasher! I can't wait

Lindsay said...

Keep cookin that baby!

Jessica said...

Court! You look darling! You're so tiny still!!! And Pierce looks soooo big and adorable! We miss you guys:( Can't wait to see you in a few weeks, and meet the little babe!!! p.s. those nests look delish! and so easy!!! Love ya!

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

you look so pretty court!! you are getting so close to the end! yay!!

Menolli and Brian Quick said...

If your considered big, than I must have been considered huge! I only wish my body would carry as tiny as you. Cant wait to meet your little girl.