Thursday, March 18, 2010

28 weeks

Sorry this post is two weeks late, but I wanted to try and get this posted before the next picture update. The funny thing is that I feel soooo huge but when I take a prego shot I look a lot smaller than I feel like I really am. N-e-ways, I have definitely grown in the last two weeks. Now people are brave enough to ask when I'm due or if I'm having a boy or girl. ha ha! I guess the time has finally come to embrace this prego belly, waddle and all:)

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

you are so tiny and cute!

Tori said...

You look very cute. We wish that you guys were coming to St. George with us this weekend.

Brittny said...

haha people are already asking me those questions and I am only 24 weeks:) you look fabulous!

Steph said...

Cute cute cute. Love your shirt.