Our little boy Pierce is officially 2 Years Old!!! We did an early celebration last week with Chris's family. Then on his birthday (Jan 9th) we celebrated by going to Pirate Island with some of my family. Here are the fun pics we captured.
These are the invitations I put together for his partythat I never got around to sending:). I also couldn't decide on
which one I liked best.

Pirate Island is a new party/family restaurant (kinda like an upgraded Chuck E Cheese)and it was Awesome!
The gang.If you can check out the left over pizza on the table, it was HUGE!
The whole table could each get two slices
but after one I was stuffed and we still had leftovers.
He was our entertainer for the night and he definitely loves his job.
He would go around singing between the tables and tried to get close to the ladies.
and eat yummy cupcakes!
The previous week we had a small birthday party with Chris's family.
The cake was my all time favorite!Costco cake with butter cream frosting and cheese cake filling
(happy birthday to me:)!

He was so neat. Unlike, I'm sure, most two year old's would be.
Funny kid.
got to play with his presents together.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIERCE!!!
WE LOVE YOU!
1 comment:
hey courtney! i made my blog private and didn't have your email to invite you. will you email it to me at ashleySspencer@gmail.com? Thanks!
Post a Comment