Yes, you heard right! I am now 21 weeks along in my pregnancy. With the help of two ultrasounds, one at 14 weeks and one yesterday, we are happy to announce that we are adding a little Baby Girl to the mix! My due date is May 26th but the ultrasound said she could even be born as early as May 23rd.
So far everything is running smoothly. Unfortunately, I need to have a daily shot and soon will need to move up to two. I admit that it hurts and isn't too much fun but it is totally worth it to avoid what we went through with Pierce's delivery so that me and the little one stay healthy.
We are so excited and can't wait for her arrival!!! I will try to keep everyone posted.

3 comments:
Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting!!! And yes, you must post some pregnancy pictures!!!! Have you thought of any name?
I am so excited for you guys! I am due the 29th of May so we are so close! I am sure that Mitch told you guys that we are having a boy. One of each for both of us!
Congratulatons!!! What wonderful news!
Post a Comment