you are sooo cute pregnant!!! I love the pictures:)
You look so cute!!! Oh I miss being pregnant!!! Keep the pictures coming! Do you have a name for the little one yet?
Thanks guys! Kasie: We have a few names that we kinda like but we can't agree on any:) Wish us luck since it took us a week after Pierce was born to finally decide on his name!lol
You are TINY!!! why cant i be a cute prego girl like you?
You make me look like a whale. You're adorable. Congrats!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
you are sooo cute pregnant!!! I love the pictures:)
You look so cute!!! Oh I miss being pregnant!!! Keep the pictures coming! Do you have a name for the little one yet?
Thanks guys! Kasie: We have a few names that we kinda like but we can't agree on any:) Wish us luck since it took us a week after Pierce was born to finally decide on his name!lol
You are TINY!!! why cant i be a cute prego girl like you?
You make me look like a whale. You're adorable. Congrats!!
Post a Comment