Friday, June 26, 2009
Worst week ever!
So I haven't had the best week ever. First, an uninsured driver hits me and totals my car last Friday. I have been without a car and have been using Courtney's 4Runner. Just a poor college family. Then work was stressful this week scrubbing data entry and marketing pieces. Then I got my wallet stolen at 24 Hour Fitness. The cops finally showed up and we watched the 24 Hour Video and found the guy walking in and out of the locker room on tape. Then we found that the guy who had stolen my wallet, had also stolen the gym membership he used, which stopped the investigation all together. I would have to say this week is one of those weeks I wish I could have skipped all together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your luck sounds like ours!
I got a ticket and rear ended within 10 minutes of each other (separate incidences). That was a bad day.
Scott has hit two cars in a few weeks...Our insurance rates aren't looking so hot!
When it rains...it pours!
wow that is terrible! i am so sorry!
Post a Comment