Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sweet Peddles!

I have come up with a New product to sell in baby hood!
These are my Sweet Peddles
They can be made to fit infants all the way through to adults!
They can be made into a headband, hairband, clip, or broach.
I can make the petal size small or large.
They are $8 a flower but.... if you buy three or more they go down to $6
*Check out my Baby Hood store to the right if you want to
see more pics and fun combo's that I have come up withSorry you're stuck looking at me again,
I was the only available adult to model my Sweet Peddles for adults:)
My sister Brittny also just ordered an all black Peddle for her hair for more
of that clean classy yet fun look :) She liked that she could wear it
with almost anything and that it would dress up her look at the same time.

8 comments:

Coombs Family said...

Super cute. I will have to order some for Avery.

Tori said...

I would love to take some pictures for you. Maybe we could work out a trade or something. I love all of your stuff!

Brittny said...

super cute models and I love the flowers!

Amy said...

You are one creative girl:) Those flowers look fantastic! Your blog is so cute

Lindsay said...

Is that your littlest sister modeling. Holy Cow! You guys have been married for a long time now.

Johnson said...

Are you staying with your parents? I want to send you a thankyou. I have their address and I can send it their if you want. I love the bows I need to get some for the girls.

Brasher family said...

Hey Court! I love these! Too cute. I want one for me! I just don't know which one? Have you made any new ones lately?

Tara said...

Hey Courtney, thanks for the nice comments. So do you make just the clip part without the band? The stretchy bands don't work so hot in my hair, but I was wondering if they can be clipped to a more traditional head band, does that make sense? That is what I did with the flower in my tutu costume?

I hope Scott is not getting in your way. He is so worried about not giving you guys enough space and trying really hard to make it easy on you guys (especially you) living there. He doesn't want you to feel awkward...I told him to get lost every night or just come home for bed to give you all family time. Thanks for letting him stay, we REALLY appreciate it!