Friends and Family,
The search finally came to an end. I received an internship offer this week from a financial company in Los Angeles. I am not going to mention the name here, so that customers that search the name won't read our blog. But they specialize in valuations of mergers and acquisitions, ESOPs, and bankruptcies. I am very excited to work there and found the executives very helpful and fun to work with. All in all, I feel this will be a great networking opportunity for me to be in LA for the summer and it had the best project.
Scott Maxfield, another MBA student, will be joining me. We will be responsible for their CRM system, website redo, marketing materials, and a customer segmentation analysis. It will be a lot of work, but we will have a lot of fun.
I did have to stop my other leads and interviews which was hard. Along with being down in LA, I have a ton of projects that I want to do on the weekends too.
Chris
No comments:
Post a Comment