My brother David and his wife
Deniese had their baby boy! He was born at 2:30 am on Friday the 15
th! I am so happy that I was able to be there due to the fact that we are now living in the same state. Yeah! They named him David
Bradyn Pack and he was a whopping 9 lbs 4 oz! Poor
Deniese... since she did have him naturally. Little David is in the
NICU due to some fluid in his lungs but he should be home at the end of week. He is
adorable and I can't wait to hold him:) Congrats you guys!
Deniese's at the baby shower my mom had for her

Loved the cake!
Deniese before little David was born

The family with Dave and
Deniese in the hospital
after she had the baby

Little baby David!

We were only able to see him through the nursery window
before they took him to the
NICU

We love you and can't wait for you to get better

So Cute!
5 comments:
he is adorable! the pictures don't even do him justice:) it was so fun hanging out with you! i'm glad i got to go
He is such a cute baby!!! Congrats Matt and Deniese! I can't believe how big he was! Can you imagine if she carried him full term?!?!? haha! Poor thing!
What a cute little guy! I emailed Amber and told her to contact you. Her blog is private and I don't want to paste her email here for the world to see :) Have a great weekend!
i love your new blog header! sooo cute!
Post a Comment