Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sweet Tinley

As I looked at today's date, I could not believe that my little Tinley has been with us for one whole month. Then later on this evening, I looked over at my blog sidebar and had to smile. It said she was only 1 week old. Even though she came much earlier than expected, I am so happy that she is here safe and sound.

I do have to be honest though, I have been in a little bit of what I like to call a "funk". My house is a mess, I rarely have the time to get ready (let alone take a shower), we are all in pj's all day long and the list goes on. Although my life has changed quite dramatically, which I knew it would, I can still sit back in bed at the end of the day and feel ever so blessed. Even if its after a late or should I say early 3am feeding.

I love my little boy Pierce so much and can't believe how amazing and gentle he is with his little sister. And I could never imagine how hard I could fall for this sweet little girl. Even though I am still trying to figure out how to juggle our new life together I wouldn't have it any other way. I will love you always and forever my sweet Tinley.
I have even more pics to post but for now these can hold you over till I finish working on the rest.

7 comments:

Tara said...

Great photos, both of your babies are beautiful!

Enjoy the funk...you have the rest of your life to be orderly and put together. Your kids are only this little once. Soak it up!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Congrats on your new arrival. She is just precious. Your son is adorable, too.

Cousin Bonnie sent your blog link to my mom. Jimmy Ball is my mom's uncle and my great uncle.

hugs!
=) melanie

Brittny said...

court! you did such a great job on your pictures!!! I can't wait to see the rest! she is sooo dang cute:) love you guys!

Jessica said...

I LOVE all the pics Court!!! T is just darling! And...just enjoy the mess, don't stress about it:) Love ya!

Menolli and Brian Quick said...

Court these pics turned out so amazing! Your so creative and everything you do looks amazing! Good job.

Steph said...

YOU took these?! Oh my gosh Court, they are beautiful!! Tinley is so so so sweet. How on earth did you get that picture of both your babes asleep face to face? That is a total framer.

Ang said...

oh my gosh Court these are amazing...I'm really regretting not hanging out more now that I'm gone:( I guess I assumed we'd both always be around...annoying.