Thursday, January 15, 2009

No more puppies....

Today our last puppy went to it's new home! Even though I will miss the puppies very much and worry about them from time to time I am happy to have a quiet home again ! These little guys are no easy job and they took a lot of time and work. I think we may give it another go in a year or so from now but that will probably be it for us in the doggy business :) Here are some of our most recent pics of the puppies to remember them by : )
The owners called this one Lola
This one is LuLuThis one is Bella
And we never were told the name for the little boy
We love you guys and hope you are happy with your new homes!

2 comments:

Johnson said...

They are all too cute. You will think about them all the time and want to know what they look like when they get older. I bet it is nice to have them gone though.

Heather McMullin said...

Hi Courtney! I just wanted to say hi to you. Your little boy is adorable!!

Hugs!
Heather McMullin (Scott)

www.socalmcmullins.blogspot.com