Saturday, January 17, 2009

The month of Dec. all wraped up into one long post

This post is a little late, but I guess they say "it's better late then never", right?

I guess we'll start off with.... yes, my 25th birthday! It was on Dec. the 10th and we were able to go out to dinner thanks to my sister Brittny. She not only babysat Pierce for us but also put together a little B-day party afterwards. It was great since I was able to have Olive Garden for dinner and then got to enjoy the best cake ever (Costco white cake with cheesecake filling -- My favorte!) with some close family and friends. Thanks Bee!

During the next few days it just continued to snow and snow so we ventered out of our home to the backyard and atttemped to make the best snowman ever. I stopped helping within the first two mintues due to my hands turning into icicles! I don't know how chris did it?

Pierce then took some way too cute/funny pics in his snow gear. He didn't like the jacket too much since he couldn't move around in it. That is why we got some pics with him pulling a pouty face. Too cute :)

Christmas then rolled around which turned out to be great! It was our turn to stay here in Utah and hang out with Chris's family for all the fun festivities. First, we went to Aunt Betsy's for Christmas eve and had a delicious meal. Then we headed over to Chris's parent's for a sleepover. It was great since we woke up and opened presents together and then had a yummy breakfast with scones and sausage! Later that night we had dinner at their home with all the extended family. We then decided that it was so much fun hanging out with the fam that we would have two more sleepovers!!! Yes, we had to go to the grocery store for more food and diapers for Pierce and had to do the laundry since I only packed two outfits for our little trip, but it was the best spontaneous decision!

While we were there we were invited by Eric (Chris's older brother) and his wife Ashley to go see the lights at temple square. It was a ton of fun and we were so happy that they invited us along. To sum it all up we had a great Christmas and I am so happy that I married into such a great family!!!

My B-day
Our snowman
Pierce in his snow gear
Starting to get a little sad :(
Chrismas morining at grandma Susie's
Little Ava ( Pierce's cousin) being silly : )
Temple square

Which couple looks best?
It's ok, we know Eric and Ashley out do us espically with Chris's facial hair : )
We started to get really silly by the end of the night since were the last ones there.
I look really scary!!!
Mortal Kombat anyone?
We were trying not to smile :)
My babe and I
Pierce and Ava Playing
Pierce in his church/Christmas outfit
Hope everyone had a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

3 comments:

galbraithfam said...

What a cute post! I love the mortal combat pics....looks like it was a lot of fun! Pierce is getting cuter and cuter...is that possible?

Steph said...

Love the mortal combat. Fiesty! Looks like you guys had fun! We miss Temple Square lights. Pierce is such a fitting name considering that is exactly what I think when I see those EYES...they pierce right through you! Cute family. Oh and I want that computer desk. Ours is ug and I hate looking at it every day. :)

Lindsay said...

I love the skull and crossbones hat on Pierce's winter outfit. Very classic.