I decided to have a "spur of the moment" photo shoot with Pierce. It was snowing all morning and then stopped when the sun came out in the afternoon. I decided it would be fun to take Pierce out for his first time in the snow! Then I took it to the next level and got him all decked out in his new Sunday shirt and jacket. I love taking pictures and wish I had a professional camera ( hint, hint, Chris:) and or photo shop. These are the results for now. Enjoy! Sorry there are a ton of them. If you get bored just skim over them really really fast :)
the end Sorry so long but I couldn't choose which ones to take out :)
4 comments:
He is a handsome boy! I love the snow.
he is so cute!!!! i can't handle...i love him!
Cute pictures!!
For sure! add me! your little guy is so cute. i am so happy you are doing so good. Tell brittny Hi for me
Post a Comment