Sunday, November 2, 2008

Bridal Veil Falls

We were told that it was the perfect time of year to head up the canyon to Bridal Veil Falls to see the leaves changing colors. We headed up last Saturday and had such a good time! It was so beautiful and the air was cool and crisp. It really was a perfect fall day. I wish I took more pictures of the scenery on the way down from the falls since the sun was setting through the trees. I know this sounds a little corny, but it was breath taking. I don't know how people can deny there is a higher power than just ourselves. It was so nice to not only enjoy our surroundings but also each other. Pierce had so much fun! You could honestly tell that he really enjoyed it. He loved looking at the water run down the river and almost jumped in the pool of water below the water falls. You could tell he didn't want to leave since he started to cry when we picked him up and head back to the car. He really is starting to enjoy our family outings. Yeah! This particular day will always stay with me as one of my happier memories. A day I will always look back on and smile.
Pierce enjoying the leaves
having fun being on daddy's shoulders
the loves of my life
so sweet
on the bridge looking at the river below
Bridal Veil Falls
us below the falls
Pierce looking at the water and
contemplating on whether he should jump in :)
there he goes! Good thing dad had a good grip on him
or else we would have had one wet baby :)
What a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey!

Wow this blog is amazing. Oh man I miss you guys so much. I miss Pierce. He is beautiful. Fall in Utah up the canyons and in the Mtn's is so gorgeous. I miss all of it. I love you guys! Say hi to Chris. His pumpkin carving is awesome!