Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tinleys room

Although T's room isn't completely finished. I thought I would post a couple of pics of how its coming along:).
Still need to put her name above her crib and
pics of her in the frames
Need to make her lamp shade
And not sure what to do with the curtains. They need something
but not sure what

3 comments:

Brittney Paul said...

Courtney, her room is just gorgeous! Did you make everything? I think big green bows (like the ones on her crib bedding)to tie back the curtains on each side would look stunning...you are so talented!!

Ang said...

Oh my gosh Court. This room is amazing!! It should be in a magazine for sure. Hope all is well:) MIss u.

Chris and Cassie said...

Her room looks beautiful Courney. And so bright. I love it. And i love that mirror, too. So different and cool looking. And i was going to say that you should put some type of green bow on the curtains - and then i saw Britt's comment (lol). I'm sure you've already figured something out since this post was from January. Whoops, I'm a little late on that :). It's beautiful. Want to come decorate Luke's room now?? Lol.