So we have been slacking with our blog lately. We sold the puppies and haven't had too much to talk about. Although I have been busy with school, I always love coming home to see Pierce's smiling face. He tries to run away from me and buries his head into Courtney's leg to hide from me. We have so much fun as he is just about able to walk on his own.
N-E-Ways, lets talk about what we came to discuss.....
#1 205!!!!! That is the magic number! Court and I made a deal. We got our AMEX Costco Rebate and I want to buy a TV for our bedroom to replace our little 13" flat panel. I was thinking of a 27 to 32 inch. Now the only way I get to do this is if I get down to 205 by April 25th. So I will ask for your help in not feeding me!
#2 We have been working on our master bedroom. Court wanted to change the sheets to a yellow and white stripe with a black and white damask duvet cover. So then we thought we needed to change the color of the walls. We painted it a gray color that was a little dark even after we added a ton of white to lighten it. Now she is allowing me to put some built-in cabinets. I have drawn it all out and priced out everything. This will be fun to build and learn how its done.
So if you have any tips, then let me know.
Chris
4 comments:
how much do you need to loose?! I promise I noticed that you looked thinner when we saw you on wednesday. good luck!... how much did you get back from your rebate??!!! that's awesome that you got enough for a tv! we were a little disappointed when we got ours, but I guess every little thing counts!:)... oh and your room looks awesome! way to go guys! I'm excited to see the cabinets when they are done!
Can we make bets on whether or not you can lose the weight? You're lucky that you stopped working at the law place because I promise you would never have been able to lose the weight. But now you have a chance, but I want to know how much it is that you have to lose, not what weight you have to reach.
I weighed myself yesterday and I was at 221, which is lower than I expected. This is going to be a piece of cake so I thought I would have my own goal of 200. That's pre-marriage weight!
Chris-maybe you should call Derek and get him to do it with you. He's about 220-225 right now and wants to drop a few. You'd be great motivation!
Your room sounds cute, post some pics!
Post a Comment